Kantify develops smart solutions for lifesciences, healthcare and biotechnology.
Zeptomics: drug discovery powered by Artificial Intelligence
AI powered In silico drug discovery for small molecules and Targeted Protein Degraders
Zeptotarget : in silico target identification
Discover our next generation AI solution to identify novel drug targets based on the output of phenotypic screens
ZeptoHit : in silico hit discovery
Discover our next generation AI solution for discovery of hits and bioactivity
ZeptoWard : in silico ADMET property prediction
Discover our next generation AI solution for discovery of absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, and toxicity properties
Zeptocure : in silico indication discovery
Discover our next generation AI solution for discovery of indications for repositioned or repurposed drugs
Predictive Diagnosis and CDC
AI solutions for diagnosis and clinical decision support. We help develop solutions in oncology, ophthalmology, hematology and others. Our expertise in AI for healthcare enables us to understand and tackle challenges in various therapeutical areas, using different datasets and sources.
Solutions to accelerate and improve the analysis of images, sequences, documents, samples and other kinds of clinical data. Our technologies enable laboratory operators and analysts to easily process large amounts of data, and immediately extract insights or detect patterns.
Artificial Intelligence in practice
Thu 08 Sep 2022
Case Study: AI & phenotypic assays for target identification
Discover how Kantify and I-Stem have combine artificial intelligence and phenotypic assays to perform unbiased target identification in a short timeframe
Tue 23 Aug 2022
Using Zeptomics for hit discovery
Learn more about the performance of ZeptoHit, the hit prediction algorithm of Zeptomics
Wed 11 May 2022
A new AI/ML approach for ligand identification
Only 1% of compound to protein interactions are currently known. We are on a mission to predict the remaining 99%.
Fri 29 Apr 2022
ADMET prediction with Artificial Intelligence : Publication
Peer reviewed publication "Dual Blockade of Misfolded Alpha-Sarcoglycan Degradation by Bortezomib and Givinostat Combination"
Mon 14 Mar 2022
Artificial Intelligence for Targeted Protein Degradation
Discover how Kantify’s AI -based drug discovery tool, Zeptomics, accelerates the discovery of promising Targeted Protein Degraders (PROTAC, DUBTAC, LYTAC,...),
Wed 26 Jan 2022
Machine learning for in-silico lead identification
Discover how AI can help you select promising lead compounds through predicting their ADMET properties and off-target side effects
Tue 09 Aug 2022
Kantify in BX1 show on startups and Artificial Intelligence
Kantify was invited to the special edition of BX-1's Startup Story on Start-Ups and Artificial Intelligence
Mon 01 Aug 2022
Watch replay : AI and Drug Repurposing for Fragile X
Watch the replay of our talk at the FRAXA annual event